Mainfactor, Inc. is a company focused on innovation in e-commerce and digital marketing. We build, market, and operate direct to consumer businesses for companies, entertainers and brands.
Mainfactor is seeking a full time e-commerce manager to build, market and manage e-commerce shops for our artists and brands.
What you will be doing as an e-commerce manager at Mainfactor:
• Lead manager on Mainfactor owned, operated and managed shops, including the management of existing shops and products and the launch of new stores and products
• Coordinate with clients and internal departments
• Contributing to, and managing store setup, launch, and management processes and systems, working collaboratively with team members to continually update and refine the system
• Site and product merchandising
• Coordination with vendors, warehouses and other suppliers
• Sourcing new products
• Managing the production of merchandise and products and arranging for the shipment of those goods to specified warehouses, events, and other locations
• Forecasting sales and product/inventory needs, and re-ordering products as needed
• Oversight of inventory management and systems to ensure stock is replenished accordingly
• Shipping rate oversight and management
• Coordinate and oversee customer service specific to managed stores, products, and client needs
• Manage one-off product and shipping requests
• Periodic reporting and analysis for marketing and operations
• Work to expand the company's partnerships with key vendors, clients, and other third parties
• Work with marketing to grow revenue and spend efficiently to drive sales
• Work with marketing to acquire customers and data
• Source and oversee integration of new e-commerce technologies to improve upon company’s stack for e-commerce, marketing, and operations
• 2-5 years of experience managing e-commerce stores
• Attention to detail
• Entrepreneurial mind-set, self-starter, does not need to be micro-managed
• Great communicator and writer
• Organizational skills, ability to multi-task
• Able to manage short timelines with high impact
• Shopify, Photoshop, graphic design skills a plus
Mainfactor is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please message us directly through Indeed.
Mainfactor does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Mainfactor employees or any other organization location. Mainfactor is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.